Frequently Asked Questions
(1) What is the conference about?
IVCO stands for International Volunteers Cooperation Organisations. It is an annual conference of a membership organisation called the International Forum for Volunteering in Development (Forum). For more information, please read further here.
(2) When and where is the conference taking place?
The conference will take place from October 22nd – 26th, 2023.
On the 26th, there will be the Research, Practice, Policy, and Learning (RPPL) Day, which is optional for anyone to join. If you’re interested, please indicate upon registering.
The conference will be held at Aloft KL Sentral
(3) How can I register for the conference?
(4) What is the registration fee and what does it include?
The registration fee includes the conference fee and meals during the conference (breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks) including the gala dinner on 22nd.
(5) Is there a deadline for registration?
The deadline for the early bird fee is on July 28th, while the standard rate will be available until October 9th, 2023.
(6) Will the registration fee be refunded if I cannot attend the conference?
The registration fee is non-refundable. However, you may transfer the registration to somebody else.
(7) How do I become a speaker for the conference?
(8) How will I be notified if my submission is accepted?
You will receive an email from the Host by September 1st, 2023.
(9) Can I request support letter for visa purposes?
(10) Can I request an official receipt / invoice for my registration fee?
You will receive a receipt via email upon successful registration.